• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Democrat Conor Lamb Wins House Seat in Trump Country

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Go pound sand.

Your predictions are worthless because you won’t back it up. All hat and no cattle, as usual.

Jack Davenport

Big bold predictions, nothing to back them up.

Just to be clear, if you were as sure of the result as you claim to be, you’d back it up.

We’ve established that it’s all hot air.

No surprise here.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Big bold predictions, nothing to back them up. Just to be clear, if you were as sure of the result as you claim to be, you’d back it up. We’ve established that it’s all hot air. No surprise here.

What's actually been established is that your claim, "We’ve won every special election except for Tuesday's and the Dim has to run as a Republican." is a fucking lie of Trumpian proportions. Hot Air, you has it.

Jack Davenport

What's actually been established is that your claim, "We’ve won every special election except for Tuesday's and the Dim has to run as a Republican." is a fucking lie of Trumpian proportions. Hot Air, you has it.
No, I was speaking of congress and oh yeah that Alabama election. I stand corrected. You’ve won two. I was not speaking of every election for legislatures, state houses or state senate seats. I doubt many of them were special elections anyway.

Is that all you’ve got? You certainly don’t have any money.

xfire

Is that all you’ve got? You certainly don’t have any money.

If you weren't terrified you wouldn't be thumping your chest so hard. My financial situation is just fine, thanks for being nosy. Those rocks are still waiting on you.

Jack Davenport

Nah man. I don’t like giving money away. Based upon your prediction it is a sure thing. I am saying you’re wrong and I am willing to back it up. No problem, from here on out we’ll know that your predictions are just that. An uninformed opinion of what will happen. You are so insecure about your prediction that you won’t take a wager that guarantees you to win. Based upon what you have stated here.

Jack Davenport

If you weren't terrified you wouldn't be thumping your chest so hard. My financial situation is just fine, thanks for being nosy. Those rocks are still waiting on you.

As I said before, I would have taken a Hillary loss and Republicans losing the house all day long in 2016.
Terrified? :1orglaugh
Here is the political reality for you:
Let’s say that you win back the House. I guarantee you won’t win the senate. Articles of impeachment might as well be used to wipe your ass with because the senate will never vote 2/3’s to convict.

Absolutely never.

Then, a mid term loss usually and history bares this out. The party in the White House wins re-election. No matter how you slice it , Trump is in office for 7 more years, slick.

Dat schadenboner tho.

xfire

Nah man. I don’t like giving money away. Based upon your prediction it is a sure thing. I am saying you’re wrong and I am willing to back it up. No problem, from here on out we’ll know that your predictions are just that. An uninformed opinion of what will happen. You are so insecure about your prediction that you won’t take a wager that guarantees you to win. Based upon what you have stated here.

What you're doing is a transparent attempt to shut down the conversation by turning it into a silly wager. I have no interest in placing a bet, not that I don't have the means, I'm just not going to participate. You seem to enjoy running this particular play, seemingly thinking it somehow makes you look something you find desirable, what, I don't know. Anyone that frequents the forums knows who and what you claim to be; a wealthy and successful ultra conservative barrister from North Carolina. Who knows if any of that's true? I can tell you for a fact, I really don't give a damn.

Jack Davenport

What you're doing is a transparent attempt to shut down the conversation by turning it into a silly wager. I have no interest in placing a bet, not that I don't have the means, I'm just not going to participate. You seem to enjoy running this particular play, seemingly thinking it somehow makes you look something you find desirable, what, I don't know. Anyone that frequents the forums knows who and what you claim to be; a wealthy and successful ultra conservative barrister from North Carolina. Who knows if any of that's true? I can tell you for a fact, I really don't give a damn.

It’s not a conversation. You are making bold predictions with nothing to back it up.

You can continue with your “ conversation” now that everyone knows your prediction is worthless. I have no desire to shut it down.

I don’t know if anything that people claim to be or do or have is true. One thing I am sure of is that I don’t obsess over it as you do.
You are the one that has attempted to dox posters.
If I wanted to, I could gain access to that sort of information and could create a reason to obtain it. In a nutshell it’s good that I’m me and you are you as I am sure you’d abuse people’s privacy to score points an an Internet forum. I couldn’t care less what you believe about me or my opinion.

xfire

You’re resorting to posting memes again, we’re gonna have to start enforcing Mike Moran’s 10 point deduction rule.

That's not a meme, and I wonder how mikex would characterize your wagering gambit, that's way worse than posting any kind of image.

Me-"Ah like pancakes."
You- "$1000!!1!"
Everyone Else- "????"