• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In cases democrats would think this election is a guaranteed win...

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Trump is competitive in six 2020 swing states despite national weakness, polls say

Trump is in a strong position to compete for the Electoral College in key battleground states, New York Times/Siena polls show.
The surveys found hypothetical matchups pitting Trump against Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are toss-ups about a year ahead of the 2020 election.
They show Trump is in a better position in specific states than he is nationally, though Trump’s potential 2020 Democratic rivals have fared better in other polls of those states

Despite poor showings against his Democratic rivals in national polls, President Donald Trump appears deadlocked with his potential opponents in a handful of pivotal states about a year before the 2020 presidential election, according to new surveys.

In hypothetical races in six states that could decide whether the president wins another term in the White House — Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona and North Carolina — Trump mostly trails former Vice President Joe Biden, but fares better against Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, according to New York Times/Siena polls.
The surveys signal those states could swing either way: Nearly every lead in the poll falls within the survey’s margin of error.

Here are the poll results in the potential 2020 races, which the Times separated into registered voter and likely voter samples:
NYT%20Siena%20chart%20RV%20Nov%202019.1572878493523.PNG

NYT%20Siena%20chart%20LV%20Nov%202019.1572878500367.PNG

The polls underscore one perception that Trump, buoyed by a strong economy, enters the election year in a strong position to compete in the Electoral College despite a relatively low approval rating. The result comes only a day after an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found Biden and Warren leading Trump by 9 and 8 percentage points, respectively, nationwide.

A poll this far from the election can only say so much. Developments in the coming months such as Democratic primary contests, the House impeachment inquiry into Trump and economic trends could shift general election survey results. In addition, Biden, Warren and Sanders appear to be in better position in hypothetical matchups against Trump in those six swing states, according to RealClearPolitics polling averages.

Biden, Warren and Sanders have established themselves as the top contenders for the Democratic presidential nomination in the vast majority of national and early state primary polls. The shape of the race could change drastically, though, before the first state nominating contest in Iowa in February.

Biden, considered a more centrist choice than Sanders and Warren, has made his potential to compete against Trump in swing states a core argument for his campaign.

The New York Times/Siena poll surveyed 3,766 registered voters. For five of the individual state polls, the margin of error was plus-or-minus 4.4 percentage points. For the Michigan survey, the margin of error was 5.1 percentage points.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/04/tru...nd-sanders-in-2020-election-swing-states.html

To all the democrats would coul think their candidate would have a guarantted win against Trump because the President is so unpopular it would be impossible for him to win re-election, this is your wake-up call guys : Trump is very far from being finished, he could very well get his 2nd term.
And if that happens, God help us all...

To our Republican friends : That said, I think you can spare me the "you're so sure Trump's gonna lose" argument now, ok ?

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
If Trump wins it will be because the Democrat roster isn't providing a compelling, viable alternative in a center right nation.
Biden is the closest to doing so philosophically.

Keep believing in the dems - it is SO FUCKING FUNNY when you all are shocked out of your ideological echo chambers, your sanctuary circles of friends, your ignorance silos, by reality.

"I believe this about the President of the United States, and Anderson Cooper does too, so EVERYONE does, yay! Winning!" :rofl2:

And choke away another election :surprise:

I mean, it is fucking priceless. Idiot newscasters crying, idiot actors threatening (but not carrying through on it) to leave the country. :rofl:

Idiot deep staters threatening (and carrying through on it) to corrupt the results of a fair and free election.

Fuckin' priceless, seeing so many quivering twats trying to make sense of a reality they can't deny. :rofl2:

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Keep believing in the dems - it is SO FUCKING FUNNY when you all are shocked out of your ideological echo chambers, your sanctuary circles of friends, your ignorance silos, by reality.

"I believe this about the President of the United States, and Anderson Cooper does too, so EVERYONE does, yay! Winning!" :rofl2:

And choke away another election :surprise:

I mean, it is fucking priceless. Idiot newscasters crying, idiot actors threatening (but not carrying through on it) to leave the country. :rofl:

Idiot deep staters threatening (and carrying through on it) to corrupt the results of a fair and free election.

Fuckin' priceless, seeing so many quivering twats trying to make sense of a reality they can't deny. :rofl2:

3 million votes........
Fact.
The GOP only knows deflect and lie.
And again they all are dirty.
If your not a 1%er and you vote GOP you are a sheep.
No Chin Mitch is the slimmest human on Capitol Hill and true dirty POS.

...Mitch is the slimmest human on Capitol Hill...

Okay... So, well, anyway... about the dems being completely out of touch with mainstream Americans, and waging a self-destructive war on their President, because of their inability to accept that many, many of their peers don't agree with their bullshit - you were... um... I mean, is that shit above, is that you saying something? English isn't your first language, is it?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump was the beneficiary of the worst possible candidate that Democrats could have nominated in 2016 and he still barely won, less than 100,000 votes across three swing states. I love Bill and Hillary Clinton, but she ran a lazy campaign and had four decades of GOP lies and smears to overcome. If she had tweaked any one of a number of variables Trump would have lost. Trump is doomed.

:rofl:
78436122_1405712386250725_7091225386356310016_n.jpg

zeeblofowl_1969

Okay... So, well, anyway... about the dems being completely out of touch with mainstream Americans, and waging a self-destructive war on their President, because of their inability to accept that many, many of their peers don't agree with their bullshit - you were... um... I mean, is that shit above, is that you saying something? English isn't your first language, is it?
Your attempts at insults are weak at best.
You obviously have self esteem issues.
Your parents must be so proud.
Meh...

zeeblofowl_1969

Trump was the beneficiary of the worst possible candidate that Democrats could have nominated in 2016 and he still barely won, less than 100,000 votes across three swing states. I love Bill and Hillary Clinton, but she ran a lazy campaign and had four decades of GOP lies and smears to overcome. If she had tweaked any one of a number of variables Trump would have lost. Trump is doomed.

:rofl:
78436122_1405712386250725_7091225386356310016_n.jpg

Yet the fools cannot see.
Fabrication and lies to cold hard facts.

xfire

your gift in the new year is 4 more, you sexy bitches [/CENTER]

Trump will more likely be facing 10 to 20 years when it's all said and done,

he's got a lifetime of crime to finally be held accountable for.

I would prefer they just execute his Russian loving ass.

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
So true

FB-IMG-1575501161711.jpg

xfire

Y'all projecting your Obama Hate.

Go sniff another line of Fox News.

xfire

Haha. Wrong idiot dem No worries, you have a lot to keep up with

How did dope dealing Fox News cover The Orange Pig being laughed out of Europe?

"Trump Triumphantly Leaves NATO Summit Early After Pwning Leaders of NATO Countries!!11! zomg!"

Or something to similar effect.

Fox Zombies love drinking up that Orange Pig KoolAid. :rofl:

How did dope dealing Fox News cover The Orange Pig being laughed out of Europe?

"Trump Triumphantly Leaves NATO Summit Early After Pwning Leaders of NATO Countries!!11! zomg!"

Or something to similar effect.

Fox Zombies love drinking up that Orange Pig KoolAid. :rofl:

Does anyone speak "paranoid schizophrenic"? Crotchfire is trying to say something.

xfire

Soviet Republicans. Funny how defenders of The Orange Pig embrace that shit, but indicative of what Rick Wilson pointed out; The GOP has never believed their own bullshit. What that means for the average Republican voter is that they have to come to terms with the fact that everything they were told by the party is a lie, but they don't care, "owning the libs" is more important to the Soviet Republicans than anything else.