• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Ark and Beam NG on PC
still waiting but not trying to hard to get a ps5

Fozzie

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Dying Light 2 on the PS4, its OK but not a patch on The Last Of Us and it seems very buggy (I've got to a bit where I met one of the characters, I don't know what the hell he said to me because the subtitles flashed up for about less than a second so I had no idea what I am supposed to do and I'm now left with no weapons with none to be found and an army of zombies between me and the door out of the building I'm stuck in)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dying Light 2 on the PS4, its OK but not a patch on The Last Of Us and it seems very buggy (I've got to a bit where I met one of the characters, I don't know what the hell he said to me because the subtitles flashed up for about less than a second so I had no idea what I am supposed to do and I'm now left with no weapons with none to be found and an army of zombies between me and the door out of the building I'm stuck in)
Watch the gameplay walkthru video and skip to the part you are stuck at to see what the character said.

DYING LIGHT 2 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1

Fozzie

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Thanks: I've got to be about two and a half hours into the gameplay in this video, theres a but where I have to drop down but there (as far as I can see) no way to get back up again to go and fetch weapons.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

I've currently gotten into Steamworld Heist. It's in the same universe as the Steamworld Dig series, but a totally different game, other than the Steampunk/Western music themes. The turn-based play makes for some nice relaxing gameplay, and with multiple difficulty levels you can change at any time, you can make it as hard/easy as you want.

The levels also randomly generate, so every play experience is going to be different.

For the OCD collector, there's a neat feature where instead a headshot, if you just graze the head of enemies, you can shoot off their hats which you can then pick up and use to customize your characters.

The game is just fun, and I just love the Space/Steampunk/Western aesthetic.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby

I've currently gotten into Steamworld Heist. It's in the same universe as the Steamworld Dig series, but a totally different game, other than the Steampunk/Western music themes. The turn-based play makes for some nice relaxing gameplay, and with multiple difficulty levels you can change at any time, you can make it as hard/easy as you want.

The levels also randomly generate, so every play experience is going to be different.

For the OCD collector, there's a neat feature where instead a headshot, if you just graze the head of enemies, you can shoot off their hats which you can then pick up and use to customize your characters.

The game is just fun, and I just love the Space/Steampunk/Western aesthetic.

I got some good Steamworld games for the Switch and also 3DS.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Isn't that like... all of them except for the newest one? Or are there others out there I'm missing?

Heist is just awesome, and perfect for playing in short bursts.

I think there are more. Those are the ones I got for the Switch and also bought for the 3DS. All good games.