• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Parodies, fan-films and other fun stuff

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Thanks to exceptions in copyright law, it is legal to make parodies and other tributes to established works. Lots of great fan-films out there, and tons of great parodies.

Here's an EPIC showdown between the 3 greatest actions stars of all time

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I watched an Adam Sandler movie, about as silly and corny as can be, called "The Vengeful 6", which I took as a parody of "The Hateful 8".

tvstrip

The Batman, but using the classic Adam West. It's amazing what you can do with editing these days,

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Stormtroopers, but They're ACCURATE - May 29, 2022 - Star Wars parody

Geonosis but it's Vietnam - Jan 18, 2021

Last edited:

tvstrip

They did it with Fresh Prince, so I'm hopeful this will turn out to be true one day :)

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Superman vs General Zod (from Man of Steel), with Dragon Ball Z sound fx and OST :

Superman + Batman + Wonder Woman vs Doomsday (from Batman v Superman) with Dragon Ball Z sound fx and OST

tvstrip

Superman vs General Zod (from Man of Steel), with Dragon Ball Z sound fx and OST :

Superman + Batman + Wonder Woman vs Doomsday (from Batman v Superman) with Dragon Ball Z sound fx and OST
That is really well synched. DBZ goes with everything!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I would consider this an accidental parody. I am a proud owner of this on DVD. On a scale of 1-5 whiskey bottles I give Lady Terminator 3 1/2 as that's how much I need to drink to get through the whole deal. Good times.

Johan

That is really well synched. DBZ goes with everything!
Superman v Zod and Goku vs Vegeta have a lot in common.
Both Superman and Goku are extra-terrestrial beings who knew nothing about their true origins since they were sent to earth at a very young age (they both even forgot the name they received from their parent at bith) and became earth's best fighter; Both Zod and Vegeta are superior fighters from the same plat as Superman and Goku and want to eradicate humanity
Wether it's Goku vs Vegeta or Superman vs Zod these 2 fights are 1 on 1 fights of epic proportion with all 4 fighters being super strong, super fast,v tradic hits with very high impacts strengh 'causing massive destruction al around them. And they all can fly...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Superman should have lured Zod and the other villains to fight in space so there wouldn't be so much damage and victims on earth.

Johan

J. Jonah Jameson runs the Daily Planet

Airwolf, starring Dwayne Johnson

tvstrip

Superman should have lured Zod and the other villains to fight in space so there wouldn't be so much damage and victims on earth.
Ah, the troupe established by DBZ of "Let's take this fight to somewhere where there are no civilians around - oh look, like that vast inhabited wilderness right over there!"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It just looked like Superman intentionally hit the villains so they would do the most damage to the city, for a more dramatic cinematic effect.
If a film maker destroys part of a city in a superhero fight, they could at least make more effort to make the destruction look unintentional.

tvstrip

It just looked like Superman intentionally hit the villains so they would do the most damage to the city, for a more dramatic cinematic effect.
If a film maker destroys part of a city in a superhero fight, they could at least make more effort to make the destruction look unintentional.
To their credit, they did make a point of that in Dawn of Justice - Batman was pissed at Superman for not caring about the carnage he was causing, which resulted in the destruction of some Wayne Enterprise buildings, and presumably, many of their employees.

tvstrip

Bonus points for including the name of the theme song in the movie title.